Rules to Follow
- No alcohol, no drugs, no tobacco products, and only good behavior
- Doors open at 12:01am and close at 4:00am Saturday, May 13, 2006
- Prizes will be awarded beginning at 12:15am and continue until closing
- Students must be in the building when their ticket is drawn in order to win that prize.
- Only Hereford High School Seniors will be eligible to win the "Grand" Prize.
- Only Hereford High School Juniors will be eligible to win one of 7 Reserved Parking Spaces in front of HHS for the 2006-2007 school year.
- All students -- guests & visitors included -- will be eligible to win all other prizes. There will not be "guest only" packages.
- There is no limit on the total number of prizes any one person may win. However, one person may not win more than one of the same item. For example, only 1 parking space per student, only 1 electronic basketball game, only one blackjack set, only one PlayStation 2, only one iPod Shuffle, etc.
- Students will not be allowed into Post Prom after 2:30am -- However, since door prizes will be given away every 15 minutes starting at 12:15am, the Money Booth will be operating all night, and most of the games & activities will be awarding tickets to winners of each round, the earlier you arrive at the party, the more chances you will have to win stuff -- not to mention all the fun you will be missing if you arrive late :-)
- Once a student leaves the building, he or she will not be allowed to re-enter. The only exception to this rule is if you wish to change from your prom clothes in the building and return your garments to your vehicle. Before you leave the building, ask for a chaperone to escort you or your party to and from your vehicle(s).